Ingredients - serves 15
- ¾ lb skirt steak in ½ by 2-inch strips
- ¾ lb chicken tenders in ½ by 2-inch strips
- ¾ lb pork tenderloin in ½ by 2-inch strips
- 30 bamboo skewers, presoaked in water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp tumeric
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- pinch salt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tsp red curry paste
- 2 tsp paprika
- 8 tbsp peanut butter, more if desired
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp garlic salt
Thread 3 to 4 pieces mixed meat on each skewer.
Place skewers in shallow dish.
In food processor or blender combine all marinade ingredients.
Process until smooth.
Pour over skewers.
Marinate 1 hour, rotating skewers occasionally.
Grill meat on barbeque turning and basting frequently until cooked through.
Alternatively, bake in oven at 400 degrees turning and basting for about 15 minutes.
While meat marinates bring coconut milk to boil in small saucepan.
Add red curry paste, paprika, peanut butter, sugar and garlic sauce.